What is your biggest fear as a business owner? Is it losing a profitable employee? Maybe we fear confronting a large lawsuit. Whatever it is that we fear, it is your shortcoming to make certain we keep that fear from apropos a reality.
For those who fear a lawsuit, we have news for you. While avoiding a lawsuit might not always be easy, there are things that can be finished to reduce your chances. We have a few ways to share right here:
- Document, document, document. Whether there is an worker censure or an agreement between your association and a client, it is critical to request it!
- Communicate with your employees, generally if there is a change in polices or contracts.
- Resolve any disputes in a bureau as early as possible. If we notice any “red flags” or issues around a office, pronounce adult and investigate!
- Build a good attribute with your lawyer.
- Avoid personification favorites when it comes to employees. The final thing we need is another worker stepping in and creation a large understanding about a approach they are treated in comparison.
- Remember: a customer is always right. Even if they are not right, it is your pursuit to support to them as best as we can.
- Make certain your business is scrupulously covered, from California workers compensation to errors and omissions insurance.
For those times that a lawsuit is unavoidable, we have your behind with a coverage. At ISU-Wissink Agency, we can yield your business with policies such as errors and omissions, ubiquitous liability, blurb property, blurb auto, veteran liability, and workers remuneration in California. Feel giveaway to strech out to us for a giveaway quote!
This entrance was posted
on Apr 3, 2012 during 6:03 pm. You can follow any responses to this entrance by a RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your possess site.
Tagged: LA insurance